All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?
imagine your current friend group but dwayne the rock johnson is an unquestioned part of it
MY LIFE WOULD BE 7000% BETTER.
DIY Marquee Letters
These marquee letters would make great dorm room decorations.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. Every Harry Potter book. (Same, always.)
2. The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. P.S I love you, by Cecilia Ahern
3. The Time Traveler’s Wife, by Audrey Niffeneger
4. An Enemy Among them, by Deborah H. Deford
5. Eat, Pray, Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert
6. A Separate Peace, by John Knowles. (That’s awesome that this stuck with you too!)
7. Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman
8. The Jolly Postman: Or Other People’s Letters, by Janet and Allan Ahlberg
9. The Princess Bride, by William Goldman
10. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
*hears one second of sound from a lotr movie* are you watching lord of the rings